Lanterns in the Mist
The story so far
Below is the story log in chronological order of the campaign.
- A Funeral For A Friend — May 1 – May 4
Mourners arrive in Ravengro for the funeral of Professor Petros Lorrimor.
- A Morning Threnody — May 4 – May 5
The unquiet dead wreak havoc and cause panic in the sleepy town of Ravengro.
- Crimes and Punishments — May 5 – May 11
The fate of the elf Illindri is decided, and adventurers trek to Harrowstone Prison to investigate the death of Professor Lorrimor.
- Retribution — May 11 – May 15
A local constable’s past misdeeds come back to haunt him.
- The Warden’s Wife — May 15 – May 16
Adventurers return to Harrowstone Prison, and meet the ghost of Vesorianna Hawkran.
- The Pit of Harrowstone — May 17 – May 19
The dark warrens underneath Harrowstone Prison give up their secrets, and Ravengro mourns the death of its sherriff.
- A Farewell to Ravengro — May 19 – June 4
The adventurers take up their journey toward Lepidstadt, running afoul of wolves and Caliban.
- Into the Dark Dimension — June 4 – June 9
The adventurers arrive in Karpad in search of a missing baroness.
- Darkness Falls — June 9 – June 12
Dark magic plagues the town of Karpad.
- Small Sacrifices — June 12 – June 14
In the Margreve forest north of Karpad, a lost little girl holds the fate of the entire forest.
- Suffer The Little Children — June 14 – June 17
A blighted fey visits unimaginable horror upon a small community in the Margreve.
- An Indecent Proposal — June 17 – June 28
Something unspeakable has befallen Foxglove Manor in Courtaud.
- The Beast of Lepidstadt — June 28 – July 6
Aldern Foxglove is defeated, and the group prepares to confront Auren Vrood and Xanesha
- Lair of the Demon Serpent — July 6 – July 26
The group faces down Ironbriar and Xanesha in turn; they are also attacked by skin stealers.
- The War of the Werewolves — July 26 – August 3
The group travels to Ascanor Lodge, becoming embroiled in the affairs of the werewolves of the Shudderwood.
- The Stairs of the Moon — August 3 – August 6
The conflict in the Shudderwood reaches a fever pitch, and the fate of several werewolf clans is sealed.
- The Shadows of War — August 7 – August 13
The werewolf trail leads the party to Feldgrau, a ruined town in a land blasted two decades ago during the bitter War Without Rivals.
- Dark Victory — August 13 – August 18
Auren Vrood is defeated at last, but the party loses some cherished companions and staunch allies.
- The Creature of Carrion Hill — August 18 – August 22
Trouble in Carrion Hill draws the heroes into a web of intrigue and mysteries.
- The Road To Illmarsh — August 23 – September 1
Traveling from Carrion Hill to Illmarsh, the heroes meet some new friends and some new foes.
- The Lost Girls — September 1 – September 12
The dark secret of Illmarsh is revealed in a stunning fight in the caverns underneath the waters of the bay.
- A Death In The Family — September 12 – September 17
The heroes lose one of their own as the Whispering Way scores a major victory.
- What Lies Beneath — September 19th – September 26th
The uneasy peace is threatened as unseen forces create chaos in Caliphas.
- The Path Of The Righteous — September 27th – October 6th
New allies and foes emerge as the party wends its way through the mountains of Virlych.